Monday 9 May 2011

Tesco

I know it's fashionable to dislike large food corporations such as McDonald's, Nestle & Tesco, but Tesco are just a disgusting virus.










Here is a completely unbiased article on their profits, after reading it I had a very bitter taste in my mouth.


It's been 3 weeks since I've spent any money in that greed grocers and I'm feeling pretty good about it.


Remember the huge amounts of money Sainsbury's gives to charity or the ethics behind Waitrose or how delicious all the M&S food is.


Every Little Helps.




I fucking hate any form of preaching so I'm not going to do any, this film will do the job for me - Tesco - The Supermarket that's eating Britain - Dispatches Channel 4

1 comment:

  1. A sure-fire way of getting out of the habit of supermarket shopping is to move to the countryside without a car, to a village that has several local shops that stock fresh, local goods. No longer will it be convenient to shop at the supermarket because it's fecking miles away and you have to carry everything back on your bike or on the train. Not worth the hassle, plus you get to feel oh-so-very self righteous that you no longer support the corporate twats and that you're improving the local economy. *smug*

    ReplyDelete